• Once you receive your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment, you will need to apply for your visa.
  • Information about applying for a visa can be found at:
  • You may wish to use a registered migration agent to assist you with your application. SEC has a range of education agents who can assist you with the process of applying for a course, including assistance with visas. Contact us for details of the education agents that we use.
  • Ensure that you allow enough time between lodging your application and the start of your course, as applying for a visa can be a lengthy process.
  • If your visa is not approved, you will receive a full refund for the fees that you have paid.
If you are granted a visa, you must abide by its conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in the cancellation of your visa.

Conditions include (but are not limited to) that you must:

  • Satisfy attendance and/or course progress requirements and maintain a valid enrolment for your chosen course of study.
  • Only work if you have been given permission to do so as part of your visa grant.
  • Maintain approved Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) while in Australia.
  • Notify your training provider of your Australian address and any subsequent changes of address within 7 days.
  • Complete the course within the duration specified in the CoE.
  • If you are a student visa holder under 18 years of age who is neither being accompanied nor staying with a relative who is at least 21 years of age, you must not change your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements without the written approval of your education provider.
Remain with the principal education provider for 6 months unless you are issued with a letter of release from the education provider to attend another institution.
start journey southern english college

Start your journey towards a rewarding and successful future today.