The Academy can refer you to homestay agency who can assist you with accommodation.
Hostel accommodation is a good choice for international students, especially in the first months of their arrival in Sydney. Usually a hostel gives students a small, furnished room with access to a shared bathroom, laundry, lounge and recreational activities. Some hostels also provide computer access. It is recommended that you look at two or three properties prior to making a decision. Many hostels are privately run and therefore come under the Rooming House Act. If you sign a lease, you are protected by the Residential Tenancies Act.

Renting an apartment or flat varies greatly in cost and conditions. For a long term stay, it is strongly advised that you become familiar with the suburb or area. For purposes of bond payment and moving arrangements you will need to sign a lease agreement. For this reason you are advised to use short term accommodation while you become more familiar with Sydney.

Share accommodation is also popular with young Australians and overseas students. This gives you the opportunity to improve your English, if necessary, and to learn more about Sydney, and other countries.

start journey southern english college

Start your journey towards a rewarding and successful future today.