Southern English College (SEC) (CRICOS Provider Code: 03613B) is an English language provider located in the Central Business District of Sydney City and offers high quality accredited courses in General English and English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
SEC offers students highly practical English courses in a fun and interactive environment where they can enhance their English language skills and apply them in daily conversations or in pursue of their academic pathways. The students can also broaden their social networks and build confidence in using English through a great range of our outdoor activities.
Students will learn with our experienced and dedicated teachers, who always stay up-to-date with the latest teaching methodologies that enable students to increase their English language proficiency via practical exposures to both social and academic contexts.
• Central Sydney CBD location
• Close to major bus and train stations including Town hall and Museum station
• Easy access to shops, restaurants, food halls and cafes
• Easy access to taxis, rail, buses and ferry transport
• Friendly and professional student support team providing academic and welfare assistance
• Airport pick up for students when booked in advance
• Detailed pre-departure information and after arrival orientation program
• Accommodation support upon request in advance